Slotwall Standard & Insert Options
- Standard or manufactured to specification
- 3/4 to 2” think MDF – any dimension – factory squared – custom slot placement, cut to size, notching, scoring, dado cutting, grooving, edge banding.
- Face materials – Raw MDF, Painted MDF, Thermally Fused Melamine, HP Plastic Laminate, HP Digital Image laminate, HP wood Veneer Laminate, Metal Laminate, Wood Veneer unfinished or finished.
- With short, long, or short and long combined, dust-free grooves.
- Minimum groove spacing 2” O/C vertically.
- Two sided slotwall.
- Aluminum or PVC insert and endcaps.
- Custom coloured inserts may require minimum order quantities.
- Site ready or standard packaging for easy product installation.
Load bearing performance is affected by a wide variety of situational variables. Good judgement and reason should be exercised when installing and selecting panel design, hardware accessories and the placement of merchandise. Our load chart is a graphical representation of randomly selected values connected by a line best fit. Apparatus used to perform our test are 3/4” MDF board, slotted 3” O/C using a single shelf bracket with a 2” base plate.
For more information please download our brochure below: